Knag n me

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

wahoo for my big girl

so for along time now i have been looking for a twin bed for my daughter and nothing. i had a line on one this past weekend because someone had posted on craigslist that they were trying to get rid of one. well that fell through then today while out with mannie and the kids another post on craigslist about a twin bed. we headed over there and tada princess has a big girl bed. i sprayed it down with bleach and water. we put a plastic over on it. then arianna and i went to walmart. i showed her there colors this color red,  this kind of orange with a red tint, and a pretty pink. Of course being my Orange loving daughter she picked the orange. she loves her bed. 




see she loves her bed. see her pretty orange sheet? 
also her brother loves her bed too
thanks for stopping by tomorrow ill post so pics of my fantastic alley finds.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment